• Must have been married between 1 January 2018 – 31 December 2018.
• MUST reside or work in the circulation area of Rustenburg Herald.
• The cost per entry is R60 per person and is not refundable.
• We will need one photograph. *PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE QUALITY OF THE PHOTO’S YOU PROVIDE ARE GOOD QUALITY
WE WANT TO ENSURE GOOD QUALITY PRINT AND INTERNET DISPLAY.
• For entries to be accepted, the entry fee (R60) needs to be finalised.
• Please note (in case of online/bank payment) that the beneficiary reference upon payment should be : Brideherald19(your name).
• It is important that participants take note of the voting procedure which will help us to choose the 12 finalists as well as the winner: Photographs of participating brides will not only be published in Rustenburg Herald, but will also be posted onto our website and Facebook pages. Rustenburg Herald will then invite the public to vote for the bride of their choice. It is VERY important to note that participants with the most votes in combined and direct relation to the printed Rustenburg Herald ballot paper as well as our website (www.rustenburgherald.co.za) and Facebook pages will qualify as finalists. A bride who for instance, has the highest number of votes in total on our website but few or no votes in the two remaining forums, will unfortunately not qualify as a finalist.
• By entering and accepting the terms and conditions, each contestant:
- understands the rules and agrees to the conditions as set by the organisers.
- gives permission for the use and publication of their photos (online or print).
- agrees that the Rustenburg Herald has the right to disqualify any participating bride if necessary.
- agrees that the Rustenburg Herald has the right to amend the rules of the competition without notice at any time if necessary.
- accepts the final results of the voting and final decision and no discussion/debating will take place.
- agrees to be available to the Rustenburg Herald at reasonable times.