Serves four people
• 1 packet pasta screws
• 1 packet baby spinach
• 1 packet mixed seafood
• 250ml mayonnaise
• 30ml condensed milk
• 350g mozzarella cheese (diced)
• 500g cherry tomatoes (halved)
• 4 tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons of spearmint finely chopped
• 3 tablespoons of garlic (crushed)
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 125g butter
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Cook the pasta screws until al dente (soft but not over cooked).
• When cooked, run pasta over cold water so it stops the cooking process of the pasta.
• Blanche spinach in boiling water. Don't overcook the spinach.
• Cook for 2 minutes in boiling water.
• Melt the butter over medium heat.
• When the butter is heated, add seafood, garlic, fresh chopped parsley and spearmint.
• Add salt and pepper to taste and lemon juice.
• Halve the cherry tomatoes and dice the mozzarella cheese.
• Mix the cooked pasta, spinach, seafood, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
• Add mayonnaise and condensed milk and toss salad until mixed. Enjoy!