What is allowed?
- Interprovincial travel resumed;
- Non-essential establishments, such as restaurants, gyms and fitness centres, can operate but must close by 21:00;
- The sale of alcohol from retail outlets for off-site consumption is permitted between 10:00 and 18:00 from Monday to Thursday.
- Alcohol sales for on-site consumption will be permitted as per licence conditions up to 20:00;
- Gatherings are allowed but are limited to 50 people indoors and 100 outdoors. Only 50 people are allowed to attend funerals; and schools reopened as of Monday (26 July).
- The evening curfew remains in place from 22:00 - 04:00.
These changes were gazetted later on Sunday evening and were active just after his speech.