- If you have already registered to vote, you do not need to register again to vote in a by-election, unless you have moved home, in which case you may need to re-register in your new voting district, or unless your address details are incomplete or absent on the voters’ roll.
- In terms of the Constitutional Court ruling of 14 June 2016, the Electoral Commission is required to implement Section 16 (3) of the Electoral Act, which requires that voters’ rolls should contain the address of voters “where available”, for all by-elections following the 2016 Municipal Elections.
- You can check your registration details by SMSing your identity number to 32810, visiting www.elections.org.za, or visiting your local/municipal electoral office.
- You can only vote when you are 18 years or older.
- You must live in the ward where the by-election is held.
Klerksdorp Midweek, Klerksdorp - ’n Rooi neus vol barsies is een van die meer sigbare newe-effekte van verkoues en griep, vir kinders sowel as grootmense. Dirna Grobbelaar, raadgewer oor mondgesondheid by Ivohealth en self ’n ma van drie, gee vyf praktiese wenke om hierdie winter ’n rooi, seer neus te vermy.