Matric Farewell photo competition 2016 Rules
RULES & REGULATIONS
PLEASE SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING WITH YOUR ENTRY FORM:
- Photo of only you or with your partner
- R50 entry fee
*RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The cost per entry is R50 per person and is not refundable.
- We will need one photograph of the matriculant. *PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE QUALITY OF THE PHOTO'S YOU PROVIDE, ARE GOOD QUALITY (NO LESS THAN 2 MEGABYTE IN FILE SIZE) - WE WANT TO ENSURE GOOD QUALITY PRINT AND INTERNET DISPLAY.
- For entries to be accepted, the entry fee (R50) needs to be finalised.
- Please note (in case of online/bank payment) that the beneficiary reference upon payment should be matricfarewell16(your name).
- It is important that participants take note of the voting procedure which will help us to choose the winner: Photographs of participat will not only be published in Rustenburg Herald, but will also be posted onto our website and Facebook pages. Rustenburg Herald will then invite the public to vote for the participant of their choice.
By entering and accepting the terms and conditions, each contestant:
- understands the rules and agrees to the conditions as set by the organisers.
- gives permission for the use and publication of their photos (online or print).
- agrees that the Rustenburg Herald has the right to disqualify any participat if necessary.
- agrees that the Rustenburg Herald has the right to amend the rules of the competition at any time if necessary.
- accepts the final results of the voting and final decision and no discussion/debating will take place.
- agrees to be available to the Rustenburg Herald at reasonable times.