by Marlene Oosthuizen
(If your guests don't like carrots, call it Italian Pasta Salad and they won't even know that they are eating carrots)
• 2 cups of grated carrots
• 2 cups of grated cheddar cheese
• 2 cups of cooked, shortened spaghetti
• 1 tsp of crushed garlic (or to taste)
• Smear the salad bowl with the crushed garlic
• Place the carrots, spaghetti and cheese into the bowl
• Chuck the mayo on top, and stir well so that all the ingredients are covered with the mayo.
• Toss fresh cut parsley on top of the salad.
• Cover and refrigerate, serve the next day.