BRIDE RULES & REGULATIONS
- Must have been married between 1 January 2019 – 31 December 2019.
- MUST reside or work in the circulation area of Noordwester.
- The cost per entry is R100 each and is not refundable.
- We will need one photograph. *PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE QUALITY OF THE PHOTOS YOU PROVIDE ARE OF GOOD QUALITY WE WANT TO ENSURE GOOD QUALITY PRINT AND INTERNET DISPLAY.
- For entries to be accepted, the entry fee (R100) needs to be finalised.
- The Noordwester reserves the right to the competition if not enough entries are received.
- If termination occurs then the participants will be refunded.
- Please note (in case of online/bank payment) that the beneficiary reference upon payment should be : (your name)noord.
- By entering and accepting the terms and conditions, each contestant:
- understands the rules and agrees to the conditions as set by the organisers.
- gives permission for the use and publication of their photos (online or print).
- agrees that the Noordwester has the right to disqualify any participating bride if necessary.
- agrees that the Noordwester has the right to amend the rules of the competition without notice at any time if necessary.
- accepts the final results of the voting and final decision and no discussion/debating will take place.
- agrees to be available to the Noordwester at reasonable times.